Join the Ever After Bridal team as a Bridal Stylist and Social Media Assistant! Have fun celebrating with customers as you join them on their path to a Happily Ever After. Be part of a team that works together and empowers one another. Together, we strive to make the brides' experience memorable and one of a kind while searching for their wedding dress.
Here are just a few of the perks we offer:
· Hourly pay + commission
· Bonuses, Tips & Spiffs
· Creative and supportive environment
· Paid lunches
· Set schedule resulting in regular shifts each week
· We promote from within
· Closed on major holidays
· Training programs that ensure you are prepared to help brides
Is this the right fit for you?
The perfect candidate:
· has passion for the fashion and bridal industry
· is energetic and friendly while working with the public
· is eager to learn the bridal industry and has a desire for consistent training
· has good communication skills with the team and the public
· has professional Social Media Experience
· is flexible and can adapt to any situation
· works well in a fast pace environment and under pressure
· is goal driven
Saturday hours are mandatory
Hours will be split between social media and as a stylist. It is important to have an artistic eye behind the camera, comfortability in front of the camera and knowledge with Facebook, Instagram & Tik Tok. As a stylist you will be styling brides in their dress with accessories, checking out customers, cleaning, and steaming dresses.
Job Type: Part-time (15-30)
The ability to grow inside the company
Commission, bonuses, spiffs, tips = no limit on your earning potential!
Please send a resume & cover letter to Taylor@Everafterbinghamtonbridal.com